Do you all know who Gary Vaynerchuk is? If not, then you need to. Gary Vaynerchuk is a wonderfully annoying internet marketing genius and he is this week’s #TuesdayReview.
Let me take a moment to explain #TuesdayReview. Periodically on Tuesdays Worldly Strategies will be reviewing companies you may or may not be familiar with. #TuesdayReview is an opportunity to share what companies are doing well and what they could be doing better when it comes to online marketing. Each company will receive a rating of 1-5 gold stars.
Alright, now back to Gary. You could say Mr. Vaynerchuk got in on the “ground floor” of the social media boom. He was thrust into a family business which was to sell wine in a liquor store. Gary V. did not find this profession fulfilling but he felt obligated and determined to help his parents with their business. This led him to start making weekly YouTube videos about wine tasting and he named this phenomenon Wine Library TV. Gary V. started Wine Library TV back in 2006 before social media was as popular as it is today. Not only is Gary a wine connoisseur but he has also written multiple books and speaks publicly about himself as a brand and as an inspiration to other internet marketers or people looking to make the most of their potential.
I bet at this point you are probably saying “So What?” Here’s what – Gary V. started with a simple idea and the goal to help market his parents’ business and it lead him to become an internet marketing icon and start his own online marketing company called VaynerMedia. He spent a lot of time developing his idea, molding it into something that spoke to his following/customer base all while staying true to himself. This is a powerful, yet hard to accomplish concept and this is why Mr. V is receiving a 4 out of 5 star rating today.
Gary Vaynerchuk’s #TuesdayReview Star Rating
Gary’s approach to internet marketing is extremely refreshing and this is why he himself is a brand along with the companies he chooses to pursue.
What Gary V is doing well online:
- He posts regularly and to multiple integrated outlets.
- His brand identity is consistent throughout his social media channels.
- His content is interesting, engaging, relevant, and controversial. His content evokes emotion and comments/shares.
- He is humble. He realizes he wouldn’t be anything without his followers and thanks them often.
What Gary V could do better online:
- Develop his internet marketing website further http://vaynermedia.com/
- Streamline his content in a more organized fashion. Ex. His website for his new book seems a little cluttered. http://garyvaynerchuk.com/jjjrh/ It gets the point across but in a very overwhelming way. This could be his intention though based on his here, there, everywhere personality.
- Professionalism – Many times Gary is using a background in his videos that doesn’t make a lot of sense. For example for a lot of his vine videos it seems like he is in his office but it is under construction.
Basically Gary V is awesome and it is hard to find anything wrong with his online style. Look him up, love him, and learn a few tips.
Peace out and have a good week Digitites!
Please Do Not Reprint This Article
This article is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce this article in whole or part, in any form, without obtaining written permission.
How to Link To This Page
Linking to this article is encouraged. The permalink is http://www.worldlystrategies.com/tuesday-review-gary-vaynerchuk/