Purchasing and sending a Kindle book to a friend or loved one as a gift is as simple as knowing the recipient’s email address. Although, free books, books on pre-order, and subscriptions cannot be gifted at this time, there are millions of books to choose from on Amazon.com.
It is important to remember you do not need a Kindle device to send or receive a Kindle book as a gift. Kindle books can be purchased and read on computers, tablets, smartphones, and of course, Kindle devices. More great news that will dazzle you while you are traveling this holiday season, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has determined that airlines can safely expand passenger use of Portable Electronic Devices (PEDs) during all phases of flight. Kindles can now be read from take-off all the way through landing!
Follow these steps to send a Kindle book as a gift:
1. Visit the Kindle Store.
2. Search for the book you want to purchase as a gift.
3. View the search results and select the book you wish to give as a gift.
4. On the product detail page, click the Give as a Gift button.
5. Log in to your Amazon.com account.
6. Enter the personal e-mail address of your gift recipient.
7. Enter a delivery date.
8. Enter an optional gift message.
9. Click the Place your order button to finish your gift purchase using your Amazon 1-Click payment method.
Note: You can always redeliver a Kindle book you’ve purchased as a gift by going to Your Digital Orders in Your Account. On the Order Summary page, click the Resend E-mail button.
Happy almost Cyber Monday and happy reading over the holiday season,
Your Friends at Worldly Strategies
Please Do Not Reprint This Article
This article is copyrighted. Please do not reproduce this article in whole or part, in any form, without obtaining written permission.
How to Link To This Page
Linking to this article is encouraged. The permalink is http://www.worldlystrategies.com/cyber-monday-how-to-give-a-kindle-book-as-a-gift/